- Microscope frame for transmission and reflection mode polarization microscopy with built-in filter holders .
- Infinity Corrected
- Plan achromatic, polarizing objectives with magnifications
4X POL N.A. 0.13 W.D. 17. 0 mm
10X POL N.A. 0.3 W.D. 10.0 mm
20X POL N.A. 0.5 W.D. 2.1 mm
40X POL N.A. 0.75 W.D. 1.1 mm
- Wide field 10X eyepiece (02 numbers), with double cross line focusable .
- Minimum 22 mm
- Fixed Trinocular Tube.
- High Power LED Light with power supply .
- High Power LED light with power supply Built in Transmitted light filters.
- Minimum 4 position centrable & detachable nosepiece .
- Stroke: Min 22mm. Fine Stroke: Min 100µm Minimum
Graduation: 1µm. Torque adjustment feature for coarse handle .
- Strain-free Polarizing condenser (Swing out type) .
- Circular Rotatable and centerable 360° graduated mechanical stage,
Object Guide mechanical stage for XY movement of the specimen, centering knob and stage clip .
- Polarizer slider for reflected illumination tube .
- 360⁰ Rotatable with scale interval of 5⁰
- Wedge shaped, Measurement range 0 – 4λ
- Minimum 5 M Pixel Colored CCD Camera to be mounted on Trinocular tube with a suitable mounting adapter
CCD Sensor Size : 2/3 inch
Resolution: 1920x 1080 pixels
Pixel Size: 3.45 X 3.45µm
A/D Converter: 12 bit
Minimum exposure time: 1ms or smaller
Live Frame rate: 15 frames per second
fast communication with PC via USB Port
Standard Imaging software with Image Acquisitions, Measurements, and Point or object detection. Having facility to align multiple images Together.